|Born||5 February 1996|
|Favourite Player||Rafael Nadal|
It really all began with my parents. My mom was a top western province player through-out her junior career and my dad was an active league player for quite a few years. I began playing tennis at 5 years old at my school, Reddam House Constantia, and began to enjoy the tennis.
I played my first tennis tournament when I was about 8 and enjoyed it thoroughly.
At 8 my twin brother and I were asked to play for our schools u11 team and we both began playing, and enjoying, tennis more and more. A majority of our free time after school was spent at Claremont Tennis Club with our coach at the time Dean Botha.
At age 13 my brother and stopped all other sports to devote all our free time away from school to play as much tennis as possible.
At 15 I began training at the GSFT with Anthony Harris in the victory team and have just started playing ITF tournaments.
Goals and Dreams
- By the end of 2012 to be ranked inside the top 900 ITF
- By the end of 2013 to be ranked inside the top 400 ITF
- By the end of 2014 to be ranked inside the top 100 and have played junior grand slam
- To get an American scholarship to a top university
- To be top 100 in the ATP world rankings